GRAIN DRYER PLUS
Grain Dryer Plus is the electronic tester for the measures in dryer in line, completly automatic and able to make rapid measurements on whole cereals.
It's made up of:
- Auger used for the extraction of a sample of cereals.
- A mechanical unit in which there is the cell of measure with moisture and temperature sensores, this is assembled in an elegant and metal box with inspection shutters for the electronic and mechanic part.
- Electronic panel of control complete of graphic display, in order to visualize the data.
- Printer with common paper is used to record the data with the time and date (it can be installed to a maximum distance of 2 km).
CAN BE APPLIED IN:
Dryers, for the continuous measure of the moisture with the automatic control at the end of the cycle or for the regulation of the unload.
Mill, in order to wet the grain and regulate the moisture according to the next milling process.
Alimentary firm, where the moisture of different products such as grain, maize, coffee and rise is controlled.
Silos, where the cereals are stored up and the moisture of the products is controlled during the recycle, with or without the drying process.
Forages and fodders firm, where the moisture is measured and the drying process is controlled.
It can stop the drying process (after a programmed delay), when it reaches the selected moisture.
It can visualize all the important data in a constant way, for example: the kind of product in use, the temperature and the selected time.
It measures directly the moisture and the temperature of the product to a maximum of 3 points of extraction with the average.
Automatic printer that records all the measures during the drying process.
- Feed: 12 Vdc
- Moisture measure: constant dielectric
- Display: 128x64 LCD graphic
- Temperature measure: from 0 ÷ 80°C ± 0.5%
- Cereals in memory: 16
- Measure range: from 4 to 38%
- Languages: italian, english, german, french
- Printer: common paper with 24 characters
- Program: for dryer (recycle and continuous type)
- Out: 0-10V and 4-20mA analogicals (Option)
- Maximum distances: 2 Km (RS485 system)
- Weight: 10 Kg