TERMOGRAIN WITH PROBE
Termograin with probe is the manual instrument used to measure the temperature of heaped or stored cereals placed where it’s not possible install the typical fixed probes. The probe has two elements which are formed of:
- Terminal probe, (L.1 mt) with aluminum tip and measurement sensor at the end.
- The instrument for measure with a practical handle and the connection terminal.
In option it’s possible insert different and unit elements thanks to the threaded clutch, in order to reach the necessary measure (max 5 mt).
It’s supplied with a practical box.
Showing of degrees centigrade/faranaid
To set the temperature alarm from – 10° C to + 121° C
The temperature alarm mode can be higher or lower than the setting alarm
To set the temperature alarm break (from 0 to 255 seconds)
Possibility to memorize until 99 measures in a progressive order
Showing of the min,max and average of temperature in memory
- Range of use: - 50° C...+ 121° C
- Resolution: 0.5° C
- Display: LCD 16 X 2
- Feed: 9 V battery (with the signal when the battery is low)
- Switching off: manual/automatic after 3 minutes
- Dimensions of the meter: 140 x 85 x 40
- Dimensions of the probe: 1 mt/pc
- Sensore: PT 100 thermoresistance with precision of 0.1 °C